We at JC Heat 2 Tile specialize in providing underfloor heating under any type of
floor surface: under tiles/porcelain, carpets, wood, screed, and any natural
stone, slate, or marble in South Africa as well as supply DIY under tiles heating units and floor
Please note: We have a website where you can order Online the Link is as follows https://www.underfloorheating.joburg
Our thermostats range from analog to digital to programmable thereby
satisfying the most diverse demand from our customers. Our underfloor heating system
poses no harm/damage to any floor surface nor to your price budget, health, or
environment. The lifespan durability of our underfloor heating system lasts as long as
your floors. Installing underfloor heating is the BEST durable investment you can
make/add to your property and lifestyle. With a clean and neat installation of no
more than 1 – 2mm thick under your floors, heat is distributed evenly throughout
your room/s which is regulated by the sensory thermostat that you have preset for
• with our thermostats which are 99% accurate, thus resulting in less electrical consumption
• underfloor heating is much cheaper and more effective than any conventional heating systems
• long after it has been switched off our under tile heating system can still be felt making it a great investment. To be more economical, we supply DIY units which are easy to install saving you installation costs.
• our heating systems are installed with the thermostats that are preset by you and will never overheat and may be left on continuously
• it is completely user-friendly as the heating system is controlled by the isolator(on /off switch) connected to a temperature controller(thermostat).
•floor heating is totally waterproof and is used in bathrooms and kitchens with no concern as it is earthed as per SABS regulations.
• Underfloor heating is the healthiest option to heat your home
• perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers and anti-air-conditioning individuals who suffer headaches and sinusitis
• environment friendly as it does not dry the air nor produce any fumes as per fireplaces.
• there is no exposure to any heated elements or flames which could cause harm.